Home > Games > Sports

Max The Runner


Free Sports Games
Freeware
3.0
$0.00
10/2/2008
3.43MB
0
Windows
Home Page
Download
Buy Now


You are an easy going arcade player? Then you better skip this game. This game is all about speed. You will lose your life in a snap. Where is the catch? You are a super fast athlete whose only goal is not to miss the track while running with an incredible speed. This would all be OK if that track wouldn´t have so many twisted curves. 90 percent of people who played this game for the first time gave up after less than a minute of playing it. It is just too fast for them. But the other 10 percent who stuck playing it, those are really the people with exceptionally good reflexes. Consider this free sports game as the test of your reflexes. There is nothing to lose; it is a free game all the way through.